ads

Thursday, December 1, 2011

By chance


credit: kzeerap

One of the best video animation that I've seen this morning and it made me cry while watching. I almost fall in my chair while watching on it. What was in my mind while watching this video was I lost the love of my life which made me so sad and until now she is still the one in my heart. But even though how much I love her, I can't force her to stay and love me. Its not easy to feel the pain I felt right now. I never expected to reach this stage in my life for being with her side for about 2years. Now, I just want her to be happy wherever she wants to go and to be with.

Letting go of one person whom you shared your problems, tears and joy is not easy as opening  a candy wrapper. :(

I hope someday if we meet again. I can smile in front of her saying: "Hi! how are you?". For now I need to help my self and move on.



-a friend love life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment